Global solutions in industrial electronics: design, production, life series.
AR3E – SERSA – THERMO, a group at your service. Together we can offer you a wider offer with:
- synergies put in place,
- new know-how,
- diversified means of production,
- access to national and international (US) locations.
Thus, we are able to respond more effectively to your expectations: Flexibility, responsiveness, listening, complementarity.
AR3E – SERSA – THERMO, three companies one entity. Born each at the beginning of the 80s. Same spirit:
- to build a story,
- to forge true know-how,
- retain customers,
- build an entrepreneurial spirit.
Today, together, we are stronger
by putting together our resources and our skills.
OUR CONSORTIUM IN A FEW FIGURES
Our vocation is to offer a global offer to meet all your expectations by establishing long-term relationships.
We do not offer a catalog of products or turnkey solutions, but the desire to listen to you and seek to understand your expectations and your needs. the desire to listen to you and seek to understand your expectations and your needs with optimal answers. It is this state of mind that allows us today to count among our clients recognized French manufacturers but also international companies from the United States to the heart of Asia.
Our offer focuses on engineering, design and electronic development of embedded systems for the industry. By providing interconnection solutions (M2M : Machine to Machine) via WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID … networks, to allow you to control and supervise your devices.
Our core business is centered around the manufacture of electronic boards. Business with specific requirements, where each product can be composed of hundreds or even thousands of components.
These same components can travel the oceans, where the lead times can vary from a few days to several months. At the other end of the supply chain our customers naturally demand that delivery times be respected. During the course of its evolution, our Consortium has acquired control over the elements that enable it to engage with customers. Our reliability is often a decisive asset in relations with our customers.
Professionals are available to meet your needs: from low volumes of tens of parts per year to production of tens of thousands of annual parts.
In all cases, a privileged interlocutor accompanies you in the definition of your needs by writing a detailed specification meeting your needs and follows you throughout the life of the project.
From the conception to the industrialization of your products, our Group advises you and accompanies you in each phase of development.
Even before the launch of your project, we provide you with a transparent price quote specifying the costs of studies and tools and we commit ourselves to the price of the serial parts.
We design your product in its entirety while taking into account the requirements of your profession while managing the global supply chain. Thus we anticipate the risks of breakage or obsolescence through an international sourcing of components and a permanent watch.
Depending on your operating modes and your logistical and economic constraints, we adapt our production means to your requirements. Also, we offer you a wide range of means and production capacity:
- In short cycles in our production units in France or
- On off-site locations where we have established strong and reliable partnerships for more than 15 years and set up regular flows
All our services are done with a true quality requirement:
- Each product is individually controlled through manual or automatic test benches.
- We design in-house the most suitable test methods.
OUR FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
Aeraulic and Thermal
Multiple Services such as:
- ROHS wave welding,
- CMS implementation,
- Optical Inspection,
- Cleaning circuits…
Our subcontractors accompany us:
- Fully automated CMS placement lines,
- 3D inspection of the solder paste (SPI),
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI),
- Nitrogen brazing, coating robot…
We respond to your environmental constraints:
We provide you complete sets:
- Plastic or metal parts,
With a team of 15 people, present for some since the origin of each entity, our engineers and technicians, with diverse backgrounds and recognized experiences, want to be your remote electronic studies office.
Hardware, Software, Mechanical Integration: We must meet your expectations.
By seeking to know and understand your business, they are best placed to offer you optimized solutions. Master mature technologies and help you access the innovations of tomorrow: these are their ambitions.
- Regulations, Automatisms are the heart of our business
- Hardware, Software, mechanical integration, they must meet your expectations.
- TFT, OLED, Epaper …: Display technologies are numerous and evolve permanently.
- Which one is best suited to your needs and your operating environments?
- We will help you make the best choice.
- USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, …: These means of communication have become unavoidable and take an increasingly important place in our lives.
- Which ones to choose?
- For what purpose?
- Androïd, IoS: Design and publish your associated Smartphone applications, we will meet your expectations and help you anticipate future developments.
We are constantly working on process improvement and the commitment of our employees to adapt, meet the needs and satisfaction of our customers.
Quality is above all a corporate culture we rely on:
- the new ISO9001: 2015 standard, it irrigates all the services of the company
- a normative watch to accompany customers
ARTHESE is ISO 9001 certified for its design, manufacture, sale of industrial automation and electronic trading since 2003. AR3E joined in 2018.
- ROHS, since 2006, issued by the SNESE
- SNESE certification
- Member of the SNESE network
- Cap’tronic Member
264 AVENUE DE LA MAULDRE 78680 EPONE
TEL. : +331 39 29 73 20